Data Protection & Privacy.
Data security, protection and privacy are mission critical to our business. Our data protection policy spells out what we do with the information we collect from you when you visit our website or sign up for our service, and how we manage that information.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Any usage of our system is governed by the Terms and Conditions contained in our Smile Identity Saas Services Agreement.
- By using our services to verify an individual’s identity, you are confirming that you have received that individual’s explicit consent in a format equivalent to or stronger than our Smile Identity Data Consent Template before attempting said identity validation.
- If you fail to receive consent equivalent to the “Smile Identity Data Consent Template” from a User, you agree that any liability that results after validation or attempted validation of said User will be completely borne by you. You will hereby indemnify and hold Smile Identity harmless from any and all losses arising from any claim or action brought against Smile Identity arising from or due to a breach of your obligation to this provision. This consent requirement is non-negotiable and is an essential part of Smile Identity’s obligation to the countries and communities it serves.
How We Use Your Information
The information you provide by visiting or using our website will be used to contact you regarding Smile Identity services, integration, usage, and support.
- We may contact you from time to time to provide product updates, billing invoices, compliance requests, or other notices regarding changes to our products, services or to your account.
- Data you provide to us will not be shared with third parties unless we are required by law or by a court order in a country where Smile Identity is registered to conduct business. In any such cases, Smile Identity will use reasonable efforts to limit disclosure and to obtain confidential treatment or a protective order.
Good to Know
- All data we receive from you or process on your behalf is governed by our Data Processing Agreement (DPA), available upon request, which defines our relationship with partners, vendors, and third parties who provide services, or to whom we provide services. Our DPA also sets out what we can and cannot do with your data.
- Every Smile Identity Partner is required to undergo a Know Your Customer check prior to receiving access to our services in a Production environment.
For questions or more information on our data protection and privacy policies contact us at email@example.com with the subject line: Data Protection